Oct 12, 2013

Saturday Etsy Share: Knit Halloween Goodies

I've decided to share some of the great stuff that's available on Etsy, so since Halloween is fast approaching, I am starting with Halloween items.

This week I have been looking at knit and crochet items. Of course there's a lot more than handknit and crochet on Etsy, but I had to start somewhere so why not with my favourite craft?

The first items are from members of the Etsy Ireland Team.

Here's Crow Cottage Crafts' Harry the Halloween Hamster


Next, check out these Victorian Vampire Mittens from Koticzka






Halloween Handknitted Art Scarf with cats, bats and witches from Purls of Colour



Olga Soleil has some Crazy Crochet Halloween Coasters




And a few more from non-Irish Etsy sellers:


There are a lot more cute and spooky Halloween items on Etsy, and I could spend hours looking at these, unfortunately I can't share them all here, so if you want to see more, head on to Etsy.

If you've enjoyed these, you can subscribe to my RSS, Like my Facebook Page or follow me on Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment